Engineering Project Manager
Opportunity to join a world leading pharmaceutical organisation who offer a variety of services/products to over 100 countries globally. Excellent reputation within their sector for providing first class customer service. The company are an expanding, financially stable global organisation with ambitious growth plans. Business are very focused on the internal development of staff, and offer a thriving and challenging culture. The company offer a highly desirable salary and benefits package as part of this opportunity, including a car allowance of £350 per month.
Due to growth, they require an Engineering Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer who will be responsible for all technical operations within the company including project management of capital investment projects, New Product Introduction (NPI), specification and purchase of site equipment, and ensuring that all engineering & technical projects are introduced successfully into the business, on time and in budget.
As the Engineering Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer your duties will include:
- Providing technical solutions to enable the generation and approval of all new business quotations.
- Identifying future Capital investment projects to improve the business offerings and competitive edge.
- Raising of site capital application requests.
- Specifying, developing and purchasing of site facility, equipment and tooling needs, including quotations and aligning of all new product introductions to the equipment and process capabilities.
- Managing and mentoring of the technical operations department and team members.
- Participating in Continuous Improvement Projects as required, including all OEE projects to ensure improved efficiencies, reduced waste and cost.
- Ensuring that all activities are undertaken and are in accordance with statutory, regulatory and company EHS, Quality and Engineering standards, procedures and systems.
To be a successful Engineering Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have proven engineering project management experience within a highly regulated manufacturing environment, such as pharmaceutical, medical, defence, automotive, aerospace, food or petrochemical.
- Must have experience within a client facing project manager or engineering manager role, and the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Must have proven experience of managing a team.
- Must have experience in the specification, development, and purchasing of new capital equipment.
- Must have strong knowledge of lean and continuous improvement principles.
In return, the Engineering Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer will receive a competitive salary + £350 per month car allowance + Pension + Profit Share Scheme + 25 days holiday on top of the bank holidays.
This position would be of interest to candidates who are currently an engineering manager, project engineer, engineering project manager, technical engineering manager etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75097695