Rexel UK, has a permanent opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to join their team. You will be working as part of the successful Rexel UK Pricing and Rebate Optimisation Team, this is an analytical role with administrative tasks and a potential to develop pricing processes.
- Your primary role will be to assemble, sort and decipher information into database queries or data fields for computer analysis.
- As a pricing analyst you will be responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes
- Additional responsibilities may include creating presentations or detailed reports of data.
- Analyse customer revenue and set target aimed to enhance company margin
- Monitoring pricing activities on a regular basis
- Analyse incoming data, identify any areas of concern that may need to be reconciled and liaise with key contacts within the business to ensure data integrity
- Provide guidance and tools for all pricing/costing activities to internal customers (national sales team, business managers, category managers)
- Experience of SQL would be beneficial but not essential
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work within a team environment
- Previous experience of working within a Pricing Role
- Strong Excel Skills, V – Look Ups and Pivot Tables
Rexel is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees, 2,100 branches and operations in 37 Countries. Rexel is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75135294