Technical Service Specialist
My client has a great opportunity to recruit a Technical Service Specialist to join there rapidly expanding team in Derby.
The role will entail building up the modification portfolio by liaising with customers in the UK and Germany in planning and selling to increase revenue in the Service Department.
Key Technical Skills:
- Experience in PLC programming, ideally structured text Co-de-Sys
- Profinet and Can bus topology
- Knowledge of servo drives, stepper motors encoders, with the ability to monitor online and diagnose positioning errors etc
- The ability to read electrical drawings and circuits
- Knowledge of electrical components, Pilz safety relays, contractors, transformers, soft starts, inverter drives.
- Computer literate with the ability to connect online on customer machinery and navigate through the electrical documentation to fix the fault, reloading fixed data, transferring parameters, PLC input/output monitoring, parts identification
- Excellent attitude
- Proactive - developing the business
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to to give technical advice over the phone and online
- Have a calm and logical approach towards the customer with the ability to work efficiently using the systems available
- Career driven constantly wanting to develop current skill sets
- willing to travel to undergo training with the field service team
- Full clean driving licence
To apply fr this role please call Kim at Gi Group on