Accounts Payable Supervisor
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor for the catering side of a multinational business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a charismatic and enthusiastic individual to join a well-established and progressive organisation in a role where you will receive a personal development programme to only enhance your already extensive knowledge and experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to help develop the teams current skill set, including assisting to develop the core finance to a high standard. As well as this, reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager at least once a month to ensure steady growth and development of yourself and the company is at optimum level.
Ideally you will:-
- Have significant Accounts Payable experience in a fast paced environment, preferably in a large commercial environment
- Confidently be able to manage a team
- Have a proven track record of improving team performance through KPI's etc.
- Be accurate and efficient with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
In return you will:-
- Be responsible for the continuing development of a team and management of KPI's, standardising and improving the processes and system solutions for Accounts Payable
- Work for a multi-billion pound organisation with tens of thousands of employees worldwide
- Gain the opportunity to work for a company who was in the top 25 most sought after employers for the second year in a row
- Receive invaluable experience within an extremely rewarding role
This vacancy will suit an individual who has got charisma, managerial skills, can work to deadlines in a fast paced environment and has got a good work ethic to ensure the operations of the role run thoroughly and efficiently.