Production Support Technician
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
PERMANENT, Full-Time, (Shift Pattern)
- Assisting tool setter and shift leader with production needs of the company.
- Carrying out press operation duties, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality.
- Maintaining all necessary paperwork to a high standard.
- Executing tool changes as required.
- Identifying areas of improvement and reporting these to shift leader.
- Ensuring a safe and hygienic work environment at all times.
- Mechanical maintenance qualification essential.
- Mechanical Engineering OND/ONC desirable.
- A hands on technician with a practical approach and some tool setting experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Good team player but able to organise own workload.
- Telford-based manufacturing firm offering opportunities for career development.
- Overtime available.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.