The Role: Maintenance Engineers (Continental Shifts - Days or Nights)
Status: Contract & Permanent Roles
The Location: Coventry
The Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum
A family run business seeking to recruit outstanding Maintenance Engineers to join their high performing team, responsible for taking the lead role in the evaluation of maintenance processes, developing improvements, improving efficiency and product/process assurance, including working closely with the Operations Director/Production Manager on the installation and commission of a new manufacturing facility.
- Dealing with front line breakdowns with the guidance and support of the existing team.
- Supporting maintenance schedules and budgets
- Communicates with operations department to co-ordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Follows procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness
- Assists with implementing plant improvements and expansions
- Maintains and updates operating and training for the maintenance department
- Maintains safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Maintains a system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment (GEMBA)
- Participate in departmental meetings and make recommendations for improving plant operation and solving maintenance related problems
- Any other duties as directed
- Previous experience in a maintenance engineer capacity (electrical/mechanical) in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of maintenance processes
- Proven evidence of a hands-on approach in previous roles
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Able to demonstrate ability to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence
Salary & Additional Information
- Up to £33,000 Basic + Shift Allowances
- Paid Overtime
- 6 weeks holiday
A great place to work with amazing people.