SF Group are currently looking for a Tool Maker with experience of working within an Manufacturing environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company’s sector. It is currently experiencing fantastic structured growth and is looking for someone to join the team and expand their career within.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Carry out effective maintenance and repairs so there is not an indirect effect on cost depreciation value of tools
- Evaluate repairs to determine whether it can be conducted in Press or whether this must be removed to Tool room for essential maintenance and repair work
- Communicate effectively with team, shift leaders, facility maintenance and press operations to ensure all issues are resolved correctly and in a timely manner
- Estimate the length of time required to complete a job and create a repair plan which can be handed across shifts to ensure a timely and successful repair
- Must complete all work reports to an accurate and detailed level
The ideal person will be/have:
- Apprentice trained with an Engineering Qualification ideally
- Strong understand of and attention to health and safety in the workplace
- Previously operated machinery and equipment in an engineering based role
- Previous experience in fault finding in an engineering based role
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £28,000 - £35,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .