Customer support co-ordinator
A fantastic temporary role is immediately available with one of our clients based in South Derby. Our client is seeking an experienced customer support administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have strong computer literacy skills, having used a CRM computer software would be an advantage. This role is available ASAP.
Duties to include:
- Create new claims received on our claims management system, make initial contact calls to Policy holders.
- Constantly monitor the company input communication channels, subsequently updating appropriate computer systems, staff and management.
- Provide management information and reporting for Clients and Company.
- Log Complaints, Manage and Monitor resolution following Client Processes.
- Book appointments between company personnel and clients.
- Ensure purchase orders are raised and match the current approved scope of works.
- Answer Phones, Other tasks as requested by company management
- Be proactive in keeping all parties associated up to date using direct communication.
- Resolve issues quickly and adeptly preventing them from evolving.
- Ensure all parties are constantly updated throughout the process and deal with any queries or concerns.
- Constantly being proactive and organised, to prevent any unnecessary delays.
- Ensuring customer relations are maintained via phone updates.
The candidate should be experienced in working within an administrative role, be reliable, professional and have good organisational and communication skills. They should be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, previous Office Administrative experience is essential. The role would suit someone capable of, and wants to work in a fast paced, demanding, high pressure business in a high stress constant problem solving role. Hours of Work - Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch) Salary £9 p/h - £10.50 p/h.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.