Front of House Host
Totally Recruitment Limited are currently recruiting for a Front of House Host to work on a 12-month on-going contract with our client based within the Curdworth area.
As the first point of call you must represent the company and embody first rate customer service; this can be anything from making sure the facility is kept well while ensuring all visitors get a warm and friendly welcome and that their needs are completely catered for. The role will also include receiving and checking all stock coming into the facilities and maintaining goods inward and inventory records.
- Provide excellent support and reliability at all times.
- Act as first point of contact for incoming calls, screening of phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling where appropriate including taking messages and ensuring they are delivered to the correct person.
- Deal with incoming email and post.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality.
- Manage the facility diary ensuring all who have access adhere to the processes.
- Ensure that all meeting rooms are set up and cleared away daily.
- Undertake regular administrative tasks during quiet periods in the weekly schedule.
- Complete weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual checks as per management procedures.
- Liaise with key stakeholders.
- Organise catering for visitors and clients - ensure the food and drink we provide is appropriate.
- Implement safe working practises.
- Ensure the premises are always immaculate, both inside and out.
- Order and monitor stationery.
- Management of petty cash.
- General support to colleagues as and when necessary.
Knowledge, skill and attributes required…
- Excellent customer service experience
- Good organisation and IT skills are a must
- You must be a team-player who is personable and has the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- A polite, professional, honest and assertive persona is essential.
- A flexible approach to work and working hours
- Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise workload.
- Pro-active and tenacious approach to work.
Hours of work - Monday to Thursday - 07.30am start until 17.30pm and Friday - 07.30am until 14.30pm.
To apply for the role please email your CV with cover letter to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment Ltd.
Interviews are available as soon as possible for suitable candidates.