Credit Controller (Immediate Start)
A well established and respected manufacturing organisation within Leamington Spa is on the search for a Credit Controller on a63 month temporary basis. This opportunity has developed due to company demands as well as a company system change. This opportunity has the scope of extension depending on the demands of the organisation. You will be primarily responsible for the full cycle of credit control. This is a great opportunity for anyone with previous experience and is able to work well to pressure. If you are a tenacious, strong communicator and are highly organised we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Be able to communicate effectively chasing high volumes of debts
- Have relevant experience within a previous role
- Have previous experience of working with around 200 live accounts at a time
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a friendly finance department
- Be part of a fast growing organization and being a part of the company's success
- Gain up to date relevant experience in credit control
- Free onsite parking
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who works well under pressure and has worked in a credit control remit and would like to work for a reputable organisation. If you are resilient, experienced and can use finance packages please do to apply.