Assistant Finance Manager
A family run business with an international client base is looking to bring on board an Assistant Finance Manager to work alongside the Finance Director.
A close knit team with a real family vibe, where you’ll get the support and training you need to thrive within the role.
I’m looking for an AAT qualified candidate who has commenced studying towards ACCA/CIMA (part qualified).
This role would be perfect for someone who is looking for a long term career, with support through their studies and the opportunity to be a core member of a growing team.
In order to hit the ground running, I am looking for a candidate with hands on experience around month end processes in their current role.
Assistant Finance Managers responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Finance Director with all month-end tasks as required
- Production of monthly management accounts packs and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns for review
- Responsible for inputting monthly journals and calculating accruals and prepayments
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the Finance Director with improving finance reports and processes
- Supporting the Finance Director with preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Chase debtors for payment of invoices
- Carry out weekly payment runs for suppliers based on current cash flow forecasts
- Attend quarterly board meetings and present financial information to the board
- Support for the Finance Director with ad hoc reporting and processing as required
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please get in touch. Midas Accountancy is a specialist accountancy and finance recruitment business.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.