MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor Solihull
A leading consultancy focusing on property and construction. They have a number of offices around the UK and employ 500 staff. They are consistently voted an excellent company to work for and enjoy a very good industry reputation. They have a number of large clients on their books and have stable long term contracts, providing long term job security for its staff.
The role will involve the completion of surveys, design specification and contract administration of a diverse property portfolio.
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying or a similar RICS accredited course
- Chartered member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Professional services experience with particular emphasis on Contract Administration, Design Specifications and Building Condition Surveys
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- Team player, outgoing and flexible
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Andrew Pearson on 0121 265 7914 Alternatively send us your CV and we will contact you to discuss the role and send the job specification.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75157516