HR MANAGER - INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL - BIRMINGHAM
HR MANAGER – INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL – BIRMINGHAM - £39,500
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering our third sector client in recruiting for a HR Manager on a full time and permanent basis. This role is fantastic! With international travel, this HR Manager position is an all-encompassing, in depth and operational position it will suit a HR professional looking to develop their career within HR. The International HR Manager role will be 40% travel, all expenses paid, to various locations across the globe, specifically dealing with HR generalist issues, for a variety of different people in the charity sector eg. Legal/ finance/ ICT/ fundraisers etc. The company itself is a brilliant charity and should attract candidates looking to work within an organisation looking to make a difference in the world. Reporting in to the Head of Finance and Services, the successful candidate will lead the international HR Services Unit, provide required HR support, guidance and advice to the international program and worldwide offices.
• Recruitment – international and expatriate staff
• Absence / sickness monitoring
• Access to HR MIS/ software use and administration
• Data management, documentation and records
• Leadership of the international HR unit in order to deliver the charity strategy
• Lead on the implementation of key aspects of the unit’s work plans, systems, processes, policies and strategies
• Reward advice and support expat employees on company benefits
• Other HR duties as required
• CIPD qualification highly advantageous
• International experience highly advantageous
• Multi-lingual – advantageous
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
• Strong emotional intelligence
• TOIL – claim back hours
• 25 days’ annual leave, rising to 30 days with service (plus BH)
• Continuous improvement – training academy
• Health and wellbeing benefits
• Games area
• Parking on site
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75139710