Control Systems Engineer
Brand new opportunity for a Control Systems Engineer to be based in Birmingham.
Salary: Up to £45,000 + benefits
My Client is looking for a Control Systems Engineer to be based within the Birmingham area for a bespoke controls company. My client is looking to take on a new Control Systems Engineer due to an increase in workload. My client designs and builds bespoke control systems and panels and is ideally looking for a candidate who is comfortable programming from scratch.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Control Systems Engineer are:
- Full project life-cycle work, developing program code from scratch from client specifications
- Programming on Siemens PLC's as well as using other brands
- Testing and commissioning of the products on site
Ideally you will have:
- Full project life cycle experience
- Design and development of PLC systems from scratch, such as Siemens S7 and Allen Bradley
- Any Electrical Design experience using AutoCAD Electric is a bonus
- 17th Edition qualifications would be a bonus
- Formal qualifications in Electronic Engineering are desirable but not required
- SCADA and HMI development
In return they offer:
- Up to £45,000 yearly salary
- Bonus scheme
- Pension and overtime
- Exceptional career development and training
This position is perfect for an engineer who is looking for a well-established company where they can further develop their skills and really progress. This role is going to be suited for an experienced and motivated engineer who is keen to get stuck in with a new role and become involved with the company and as part of a close knit team. They provide a lot of relevant training and development to their engineers and are looking for a candidate who is keen to learn.
They are looking to interview starting on Monday next week, so if you are interested then pleas press Apply now - or call Josh Hoyle on for more details.
Control / Systems / Engineer / PLC / electrical / Siemens / Allen Bradley / SCADA / WonderWare / programming / AutoCAD / EPlan / HMI
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75182772