Java Developer - English & French speaking
A global leading professional services company require a JAVA Developer who can speak English & French. This role is based in Brussells.
The company provide a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network.
Looking for a Java Developer with 3 to 8 years of hands-on project experience; this role will based in Brussels.
As a Java Developer Professional, you will develop applications using Java technology. The Java technology platform is a computing environment that allows for developing and executing applications for small and mobile devices (consumer and embedded systems), PC desktops and medium to large businesses.
Your responsibilities as a Java Developer:
- Design, code and test software
- Develop transactional applications modules (JSP, servlets, EJB, …) according to defined technical design documents
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper code documentation
- Implement configuration changes to packaged software applications to meet business process requirements
- Document and assist in defining the functional and technical requirements of the application
- Create, execute and document tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Maintain and repair applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
- Promote reusable components to the technical architecture team
- A Bachelor degree in ICT
- A strong affinity with information technology
- Working knowledge of Java EE
- Working experience in one or more of these application packages:
- JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere or other JEE App Servers
- Liferay, Backbase, WebSphere Portal, Weblogic Portal or other Java Portal/Personalization solutions
- IBM Integration Bus, Software AG WebMethods, Tibco ActiveMatrix, Oracle Service Bus, RedHat Fuse Service Works or any other ESB solution using Java
- Content Mgt solution such as Documentum, Autonomy, OpenText, Drupal, …
- Working knowledge of technology architecture standards and frameworks
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch or French.
This role will be based in Brussells.
Excellent package on offer £80,000 + benefits