Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Our prestigious client based in Stoke on Trent has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Clerk to join their well-established team on a permanent basis.
As an Accounts Clerk, you will be responsible for duties as follows:
- Preparing accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Dealing with client queries
- Using Practice software - Accounts Production/Personal Tax Software/Contact Manager/Company Secretarial services/ Corporation Tax software.
- Sage Line 50 - Xero /QuickBooks
- Preparing and maintaining spreadsheets
- Working to deadlines
- Work as part of a team
- Type up Accounts - Limited Companies/ Unincorporated/Client
- Preparing Personal Tax Returns, Tax Computations
- VAT Returns.
- Experienced Accounts Clerk who has worked within an Accountancy Practice - essential
- AAT qualified preferred - to handle a portfolio of clients
- Work on own initiative
- Used to Practice software's - Accounts Production/Personal Tax Software/Contact Manager/Company Secretarial services/ Corporation Tax software.
- Sage Line 50 - Xero/QuickBooks
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel
- Own transport is essential due to nature of role.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:15am - 5:00pm