Transactional Finance Manager
Due to continued growth and success, a Transactional Finance Manager is now required to join a highly successful business based in Birmingham.
A highly successful and growing business based in Birmingham.
As the Transactional Finance Manager for this highly successful business, you will play a pivotal role in driving the effective running of the transactional finance teams.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Leading and supervising the transactional finance teams
- Responsibility for effective cash flow forecasting for the business
- Daily treasury and working capital reporting
- Effective management of the purchase and sales ledgers
- Responsibility for the petty cash
- Full responsibility of aged debtor and creditor analysis
- Ensuring effective compliance and controls are adhered to
- Ad hoc financial projects as and when required
- A proven track record of effectively supervising teams
- A sound understanding of cash flow forecasting and transactional finance activities
- Strong communication skills