I am now recruiting for an Inventory Analyst to join a leading industrial service provider in the West Midlands.
This role has been created to support a newly won contract for the business and is focussed on accuracy of data analysis and classification of parts and consignment stock levels.
What the role involves:
- Day to Day Management of Product Data.
- Development of clearly defined processes to support all aspects of product data management.
- Identify and recommend consignment stock opportunities.
- Creation of standard monthly Management Reports and further reports upon request.
- Produce consumption data, leading to min/mix review recommendations.
- Price file maintenance.
- Product group structure and naming convention maintenance, creating consistency and removing duplications.
- Management of discount groups to support pricing structures.
- E-catalogue creation and management.
Ideal candidates for this position will have extensive experience of Inventory Management and a strong knowledge of managing product data. You should be an advanced user of Microsoft excel and be able to demonstrate previous experience of managing and manipulating high volumes of data.
This job comes with a salary ranging between £25,000 and £30,000 dependant on experience and comes with a company vehicle and benefits package.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Mike Hancox on or click 'apply now' for consideration.