Marketing Manager - Stratford-upon-Avon:
Due to growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team based at our Head Office in Stratford-upon-Avon. You’ll be responsible for supporting the Senior Marketing Manager for our Volkswagen, Lexus and Toyota divisions.
As the Marketing Manager you will work closely with the Brand Directors and Group Marketing Manager, supporting all communication areas (external and internal) and marketing activities in accordance with Manufacturer plans and guidelines.
- Create marketing campaigns, promotional materials, eBroadcasts, press releases, articles and presentations, and other written materials as required
- Liaising with the Manufacturer to ensure alignment and adherence to corporate guidelines.
- Producing and distributing core marketing reports where necessary
- Co-ordinate the administration and logistics support for the brand specific events.
- Managing and updating retailer websites
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding marketing strategy surrounding them
- Collaboration with Senior Management Team and wider business to ensure business objectives are delivered
- Proven working experience in marketing is required
- Tough negotiator
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and confidence interacting at all levels
- Solid experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Digital Marketing including Google Analytics and Social Media.
- Driving licence essential due to location of dealerships and events
- Highly adaptable and detailed oriented
- Must be able to work in a self-directed, rapidly changing environment
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to cope with pressure
- The hours of work for the role will be 8:30am – 6:00pm from Monday to Friday (weekend and evening hours will be required for events).
Previous experience of working with automotive brands is an advantage but not essential.
For the successful applicant an excellent package including a company car awaits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75189264