Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
£22,000 to £24,000 Basic + Overtime (£40,000 OTE) + Expenses + Van + Laptop + Pension
Join an engineering company that can provide good earning potential (£40k OTE first year) and excellent manufacturer training. Work for a respected firm that rewards and recognises their field service engineers. With structured training and grading schemes, as your skills increase, so do your earnings, and you'll be working in varied environments throughout the UK.
This company supplies and maintains industrial lifting equipment throughout the world. They have built a solid reputation based on the quality of their product, and a high standard of service. Work a varied and exciting field service engineer role and earn a first year OTE of £40k whilst being trained to be a specialist in this recession proof and booming industry.
* Based from home, 100% customer facing field service engineer role
* Varied Kit, working on electrical/mechanical/electronic lifting products
* Planned preventative maintenance & repairs
* Clearly structured manufacturer training
* Overtime and worldwide travel when required
* Mechanically biased engineer
* Industrial background (Ex-forces engineers welcomed)
* Midlands / Beds / Cambs based with good travel links
* Happy to travel as a field service engineer UK wide and beyond
Please apply to Issy Mehmet or Fabian Gibson
Key words, mechanical, electrical, service, field service, maintenance, hydraulics, pneumatics, industrial electrical, single phrase, 3 phrase, electrical , field service engineer,
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.