Do you enjoy engaging with the senior leadership team and supporting them to make informed decisions? Do you want to work with one of the largest employers in Warwickshire who offer a range of excellent benefits alongside progression?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a FTSE listed organisation in Warwick who requires an FP&A Analyst to play a key role in developing the end-to-end reporting process in order to maximise the insight they provide.
FP&A Analyst responsibilities:
- Preparation of regular finance reports for the UK Executive, Group financial control, and the UK Boards
- Co-ordinate the reporting and planning processes by setting accurate timetables, key performance metrics, and guidance to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and stakeholder requirements.
- Support transformational activities affecting the UK FP&A team, working closely with project teams to ensure a smooth transition to new processes.
- Act as a business partner for key finance stakeholders, supporting them in generating and interpreting business information.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve processes through best practice
- Collate, review and challenge UK performance, budget and forecast information in order to provide insightful reporting.
Is the FP&A Analystrole right for me?
The organisation is looking for a Qualified or Finalist ACA/ACCA student trained within a top 10 practice and looking to make a first step into industry. The line manager has a BIG 4 background is happy to support and mentor any new starters to ensure the move is a positive experience and help you to progress into something new internally in 18 months. The role will see you interacting with the senior leadership team and will need a strong character who can communicate with a variety of individuals, providing recommendations and managing challenges and objections.
FP&A Analyst Package:
- £45,000 – 50,000
- 25 days holiday