We are recruiting for a Credit Controller in the Walsall area.
As a Credit Controller you will need to have:
- SAP skills
- Good skills in business partnering
- Good numerical, analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Salary: £10.26 per hour
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Location: Walsall
- Duration: Temporary for 2 months
Role of a Credit Controller:
- Responsible for precise and complete record retention in line with company policy.
- Make sure SOX controls are adhered to at all times.
- Point of contact to provide support to key internal contacts, 3rd parties and customers in respect of timely query resolution.
- Validate and process ledger deductions on customer accounts.
- Facilitate and ensure accountability for timely payment of customer invoices in line with company procedure and controls.
- Complete monthly trade accrual reviews with sales account managers.
- To drive down aged debt (trade and pricing) on customer ledger.
Benefits of working with us as a Credit Controller:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply