This is an exciting opportunity for a conveyancer to join the multi-disciplinary real estate group of this national practice to specialise in plot sales and other conveyancing matters.
On offer to the successful applicant is the following:
- Being part of a highly regarded team comprising lawyers, surveyors, town and country planners and property managers
- Handling part exchange sales, plot sales and plot purchases along with all aspects of the conveyancing sales process within a friendly and cohesive team
- Acting on behalf of some of the UK's biggest house builders
- Running your own plot sales and purchase caseload
- Being committed to providing a high quality service to clients by maintaining close contact with them throughout the process
- Ongoing training and support is provided as required
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an enviable location.
This role would suit an enthusiastic conveyancer who could be either a Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or experienced Paralegal who has a comprehensive understanding and experience in all aspects of residential development and plot sales.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on .