Location: Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire
Contract: 12 months (rolling)
Rate: £9 - £11 per hour
Long term contract opening for a hands-on warehouse & logistics coordinator to join an international telecommunications company to support the customer equipment (routers, switches, servers) distribution and coordination, ready for delivery, ensuring timely and correct dispatch of staged equipment.
The Hardware Distribution Coordinator will liaise directly with many different business areas and 3rd party agencies and suppliers.
Key responsibilities include:
* Accepting equipment deliveries and co-ordinating configurations and shipping
* Unpacking and building devices ready for configuration
* Packing and shipping configured devices
* Selecting and optimising various delivery methods to maximise value
* Dealing with ad-hoc and short-notice requests for equipment
* Manage the Hot Staging email account ensuring all requests are actioned
* Storing, upgrading and shipping equipment for network growth
* Operating RMA process for IP phones during roll-out projects
To apply for this role candidates should have some hardware and warehouse coordination, support, installation or similar experience, ideally within the IT or telecoms field. You should possess good communication and organisation skills. It would be ideal if candidates had a general appreciation of IT and telecoms concepts (routers, switches, cabling etc) but this is not essential.
Environment: Warehouse, Operative, Logistics, Assistant, Telco, Telecoms, Telecom, Telecommunications, Carrier, ISP, Service Provider, System Integrator, Vendor, Reseller, Distributor, Distribution, Hotstaging, Hot Staging, Equipment, Hardware, IT, ICT, Internet, Cabling, Cat5, Cat 5, Data Centre, Technician, Coordinator, Co-ordinator, Field Engineer, Support, Installation, Troubleshooting, Config, Configuration, Server, Router, Switch, Delivery, ADSL, DSL, Cisco, HP, Dell.