Van Technician - Halesowen
Van Technician - £26,000 Basic Salary - Immediate Start - Halesowen!!!
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client in recruiting for a Van Technician based in Halesowen.
- Fault finding and diagnosing faults.
- Carry out repairs within manufacturers repair times.
- Undertaking routine services and new vehicle PDI`s.
- Test drive vehicles.
- Complete all documentation in line with company and manufacturer requirements.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes.
The ideal candidate
- The ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally. Always listens effectively and asks questions to ensure full understanding.
- Works with others to build positive relationships in order to achieve a common goal. Provides and requests support from colleagues where applicable.
- Clearly understands customer's needs and delivers effective solutions to match these needs.
- Effectively resolves customer issues as required and presents a positive image of the company to the customer.
- Have a flexible approach to work commitments and the ability to adapt behaviour and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles whilst maintaining effectiveness.
- Monday To Friday
- 1 in 2 Saturdays
Salary Package & Extra Benefits
- £26,000 Basic Per Annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
Venatu Consulting focuses on the recruitment of talent across the UK. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.venatu.co.uk