Part-time Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client based in Rugby is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Part-time 20 hours over 4 days
Ideal candidates will have experience of a similar role.
You will be-
- Using CODA
- Receiving all Purchase Ledger Invoices and obtaining appropriate authorisation for payment
- Coding and inputting Purchase Ledger Invoices to the ledger in a timely manner
- Dealing with Supplier queries regarding payments
- Inputting of Sales Ledger Invoices to CODA, sending Sales Ledger Invoices to Clients
- Credit Control
- Month End Supplier Reconciliations
- Maintaining the Purchase Order Log
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Petty Cash
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.