An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Regional Manager to look after the Midlands/Northern territory for this fantastic company who value their staff and children. As Regional Manager, you will be responsible for multiple homes in your area and you will work closely with the Registered Managers and Deputy Managers to maintain the highest standards within the homes. All of the homes are to a high standard and are either Good or Outstanding so a proven track record of maintain this is essential.
The main responsibilities of the Regional Manager include:
- To ensure the highest standards are met with Ofsted and Reg 44`s.
- To maximise profitability whilst maintaining high standards.
- To build and maintain relationships with the LA and other multi-disciplinary teams.
- To provide inspiration, advice and guidance to the Managers and staff.
- To make sure that company policy and procedures are adhered to and that there are systems in place to monitor the administration of each of the home.
- To help the Senior Management Team in maintaining and promoting best practice throughout the regions.
- To help with analysing weekly KPI`s and addressing patterns/trends to ensure continued improved performance.
- To ensure a safe and friendly environment for the staff and children.
- To provide information and contribute to the Operations Board on a regular basis.
- To be the Ofsted Responsible individual for each of the homes.
The key skills and experience required for the Regional Manager include:
- Lvl5 In Care BA hons Social Work, DIP SW or equivalent
- Management qualification - Lvl5 In Management (or equivalent)
- Enhanced CRB check
- Clean current driving licence
- Related management experience
- Lvl7 in Management would be an advantage or working towards
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Regional/Ops management within a Children`s Residential setting or have Multi-Site Registered Manager experience.
If you are interested in this Children`s Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV to or call me on to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."