Fire Installation Engineer
Fire Install Engineer
eSift are currently looking for a number of solid electricians with previous high level security clearance/experience of working on secure sites, to join us our client.
The role is based from one site in Birmingham with the core focus being around Fire Systems.
Location: Birmingham B18
Salary: £30-33k per annum plus benefits
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm with out of hours on call - 1 in 5 weeks rotated
Within this role you will be responsible for successfully undertaking the installation, commissioning, maintenance and servicing of high end addressable fire systems in a wide variety of applications across the site.
You will also be required to; ensure that programmed installation works are completed on time and to a high standard in line with customer expectations, travelling to other sites where required, managing your personal vehicle and vehicle stock, comply with the Company Health and Safety requirements and liaise with customers at a local level.
The overall objective of this role is to ensure customer satisfaction, maintain the highest standards of quality, represent the company in a professional manner and respond to all communications quickly and efficiently.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Experience in installation of high end bespoke addressable Fire Detection & Alarm systems.
- Experience in installation of specialised aspirating smoke detection equipment.
- Experience of working in a Customer facing field service based maintenance environment.
- Experience in working within secure building environments and following strict site security procedures laid down by client
- Current base level site Health & Safety qualification i.e. CSCS/CSR card or equivalent.
- Industry recognised Electrical Installation Qualifications (Formal electrical apprenticeship/JIB Electrician)
- Knowledge of relevant British Standards for electrical installation and installation of fire detection & alarm systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised & responsible individual with the ability to work on own initiative and manage workload.
- Experience of managing sub-contractors as well as vehicle stock.
- A full driving licence
- Prepared to undertake enhanced personal security checks.
- Current active or previously held enhanced security clearances specifically CTC and NOMS clearances.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .