Recoveries Handler - Insurance
Recoveries Handler - £18,000 - £21,000 - Stoke on Trent
Hours Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30 however they are flexible and consider part time hours.
Experience in recoveries/case law and would consider a solicitor that’s not practicing.
As a "Recoveries Handler" responsible for:
* To recover from the third party insurer the outlay they have made as a result of the fault of a third party
* Handling claims
* Release cheques and action complaints within authorities set by management
* Keep up to date with regulatory requirements and changes
* Recovering money
* Valuing claims and negotiations settlement
* Insurance Claims experience
* Legal background would be an advantage
* Excellent negotiation skills, attention to detail and written/verbal communication skills
* Organised and committed to customer care
* Able to analyse, evaluate and make logical decisions whilst meeting deadlines and department quality and service standards