Lead Software Developer
Lead Software Developer - Stafford
A growing software organisation is seeking a development team leader to join their team based in Staffordshire. The role is overseeing a small team and being an active member of the product development team.
This is a hand-on development role. Leading a small team and heading up projects.
Ideal candidate will have experience with PHP but other languages would be considered with the flexibility to cross-train.
- Project Delivery - create and maintain project plans
- Development - technical design and implement, test and debug code
- Management - lead and manage software developers and testers
- Communication - communicate between technical and non-technical teams
- Experience of developing in PHP / ColdFusion or other leading technology (.NET / Java / C++) and happy to cross train
- Experience of managing/team leading development teams
- Excellent knowledge of modern software engineering practices - OOD, Design patterns, Agile methods, Scrum and Extreme programming.
- Experience of designing and delivering business critical, enterprise-class, SaaS applications.
- Experience of using PHP with Laravel or an equivalent framework
- Experience of using MySQL
Salary on offer is £40-50k + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Full JD is available.
Development - PHP - Team Lead - ColdFusion - Agile - Scrum