Locum Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Team
Locum Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Birmingham - £30 per hour
Birmingham City Council are looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within their Safeguarding Team.
Birmingham's Safeguarding teams are focused on positive outcomes. They intervene with children and families in challenging yet collaborative ways, to prevent significant risk of harm.
- HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing a complex caseload
- Provide technical and professional expertise to less experienced Social Workers
- Provide a high-quality service whilst always maintaining a respect for diversity
- Ability to stay resilient under pressure
Birmingham has high quality, affordable housing, excellent transport links and a rich and diverse cultural offering.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own consultant with specialist sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt and reliable weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to the widest range of Social Work jobs across 180 Local Authorities and Private Organisations throughout the UK
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings 0118 948 555
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75164027