Trade Sales Executive
If you have a passion for Customer Service & Sales and would like to develop a long term career within a forward thinking business, please apply now!
• Work as part of a team to support and grow trade customer accounts.
• Introduce new product ranges to customers.
• Prepare quotations based on technical information provided.
• Deal with incoming sales enquiries and general customer queries.
• Follow up on all planned promotional activity.
• Account management of own client base - main point of contact for these customers.
• Providing customers with pricing, product and lead time information and ensuring they are kept updated.
• Previous experience in a sales, customer service or account management role is ESSENTIAL.
• The desire to work in a sales focussed role and develop a career within sales is ESSENTIAL.
• You will possess an excellent telephone manner and be able to build relationships with customers with ease.
• A working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
• You will be a self motivated, driven and enthusiastic team player with the ability to learn and retain technical information.
• An annual salary of £17,000 per annum.
• Commission structure with a realistic OTE of £22,000 per annum.
• 25 days holiday plus stats.
• Free parking and onsite facilities.
• This is a great role for someone who wants to start to develop selling skills with a view to progressing a career in sales.
Before applying please ensure that you are able to commute/relocate to the location of the job advertised, and that you have the skills and experience required as per job specification.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Proactive Personnel who are operating as an employment agency / business.