This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most reputable global property names on the market as a Development Manager.
My client’s team provides a comprehensive development management solution, predominately, but not exclusively, to public sector clients. With great scope and wonderful benefits, be sure to seize this top opportunity in Birmingham.
As a development manager in the West Midlands, you will be:
Able to deliver property development solutions from inception to completion and exit
- Creating property strategies for single and multiple sites across all use classes
- Analysing and producing property-backed business case solutions
- Assembling and leading multidisciplinary design teams
- Creating a variety of client reports
- Able to present complex solutions to senior-level clients
A salary of up to £45k is available to the successful candidate (depending on experience), coupled with a benefits package that includes a pension (matched to 8%), healthcare, flexible benefits allowance, childcare vouchers, life assurance, and long-term service awards!
The successful Birmingham-based development manager will be/have:
- MRICS Qualified
- RICS-accredited degree
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of property development
- Proven post-qualification experience in a development team
- Able to produce detailed reports from scratch
- Numerate, and able to analyse and create multi-phase project cash flows and feasibilities, incorporating debt and equity
- A valid UK driving licence (UK-wide travel will be required)
So, if you’d like to find out more about this great opportunity in property, contact Clare today. For other development manager jobs in Birmingham, get in touch with Kingsley.
Please contact Clare Norman to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
We aim to respond to applicants within two working days. If you have not been contacted within five working days, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, architecture, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.