Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Evesham - £32K
Shift Pattern: Continentals 4 on 4 off - Days/Nights (6am - 6pm / 6pm - 6am)
Salary: £32,000 + OT
My client are offering an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established company based in Evesham within the FMCG industry. Due to increased demand for their products, the requirement for a Maintenance Engineer has arisen to join their existing team.
Reporting into the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance and service of all production equipment and machinery. You will support and contribute to continuous improvements by continually seeking out cost reduction and efficiency improvement initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a reliable and positive attitude, be able to prioritise work effectively and have the ability to resolve problems thoroughly to ensure minimal downtime.
- Apprentice Trained Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical/Mechanical qualifications/training
- PLC fault finding skills and experience
- Previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment (preferably FMCG)
- Ability to read mechanical / electronic drawings
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-established company in a growing industry that can offer fantastic career progression and development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75182936