Senior Sous Chef
Our client, a well known hotel group in Telford are currently recruiting for a Senior Sous Chef to join their growing team. Excellent salary and career progression available alongside a great benefits package, including anniversary bonuses and discounted hotel rates.
This position would suit an experienced Senior Sous Chef/Head Chef who is looking for their next challenge within a growing group.
To assist in the day to day running of the kitchen and assisting the Executive Head Chef in controlling all financial aspects of the kitchen. To work across the group and assist with any Food and Beverage functions required.
- To deputise in the Executive Head Chefs absence
- To be the lead Chef within the kitchen on any events/functions assigning tasks to the team
- Assisting the Executive Head Chef in the creation of menus suited to each individual event
- Food Orders and Stock Control
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are being adhered to
- Be aware of all objectives and assist in achieving them
- Attend food tastings as and when required
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of all events and functions
- Brief all F&B staff to ensure they are aware of all allergens in order to advise customers
- Must have Management experience within a very busy kitchen
- Be self motivated and passionate about food
- Hold a Level 3 Food Hygiene certification
- Hold Level 3 NVQ in Professional Cookery
- Have a working knowledge of HACCP
- Have own Chef Whites & Knife Set
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Free use of leisure club facilities
- Discounted rates at participating hotels
- Anniversary bonuses
If you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role then please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75191269