Legal Cashier / Accounts Assistant
My client, a medium-sized legal practice based in the heart of the business district in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join their friendly and hard-working team on a permanent basis. Offering a wide range of expertise to both private and corporate clients, this firm has a genuine interest in the happiness and wellbeing of its staff.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience within a law firm, preferably as a legal cashier
- Be able to work as part of a team and communicate confidently with the businesses as a whole
- Have the ability to work under your own initiative and hit the ground running
- Work quickly and accurately, sometimes under pressured deadlines
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a diverse and supportive team
- Gain a generous holiday allowance of 26 days with a pension and a healthcare scheme
- Work in a centrally located office with excellent transport links
- Have a degree of flexibility on the hours you work
This role is ideal for anyone who enjoys working within the legal sector, who is looking to join a friendly and supportive business, who really take care of their staff. Enjoying generous benefits and salary, this is a fantastic opportunity for a legal cashier to join a reputable and well-known firm. Apply in the first instance if you think you could be suitable!