**Assistant Accountant **
Assistant Accountant - £23,000 to £25,000 per annum + Benefits
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for market Leading Business based in Telford who are looking to appoint a new Assistant Accountant to the team on a permanent basis.
This role we be mixture of Finance and IT. The ideal candidate will be Tech savvy with a proven background in Finance.
All aspects of system administration relating to Open Accounts (Finance General Ledger) and EBIS (Procurement system)
User, Supplier, and customer setup:
- New or existing users and supplier approval and amendments in EBIS
- Set up and maintenance of profiles
- User amendments - change of role, change of OA access, licences, menu's etc.
- Review of new suppliers and creating payment terms
- Set up New Customers, Customer Amendments, Maintain Workflow, and Create New Payment Terms
User Queries and training -Conduct EBIS surgeries around the business on a consistent basis; Ownership of user queries through System Admin mailbox
Department code maintenance (routings) and fix routing errors in the system through regular reviews
Interaction with IT and open accounts
User testing - Test and roll out new patch functionality and facilitate system upgrades through assistance from IT
Queries - Taking lead in liaison with IT to resolve any issues relating to the system
- Management Accounts
- Reporting - Work with Finance team to build new or amend existing reporting from finance systems
- Period end/ Year end Close
- Import budgets/forecasts into OA
- Clear down commitments/POs
- Chart of accounts maintenance
- Import payroll files
- P-cards- Take ownership of administration aspects relating to Purchase cards
- Process Flows - Record and document process flows & create manual forms relating to all finance system processes
If this Part Qualified Finance Analyst role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75175017