Permanent Vehicle Fitter - Working for a leading automotive manufacturer who specialise in reinforced / enhanced vehicles.
An excellent company with a fantastic reputation in producing vehicles for governing bodies.
The ideal candidate will;
- Positive "can-do" approach
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Flexible attitude towards over time
- Good attention to detail and high quality standards
- Ability to think logically and work accurately
- Must be able to adapt to various job tasks, eg. general bodywork removal and refit, upgraded glass fitment, removal and refitting of interior trims. light mechanical work and general modifications to original vehicle build.
- General understanding of 12 / 24 volt electrical systems.
- Light mechanical knowledge essential.
- Fully skilled with previous workshop experience.
- NVQ 3, ATA qualification, City and Guilds or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in mechanical, woodwork, metalwork, fibre glass and filling would be a bonus.
To work for this company you will need to go through a security check..
This is an excellent opportunity! Click APPLY!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75103295