Residential Child Care Officer
- Safeguarding the young people
- Managing all levels of at risk behaviour including aggressive behaviour both verbal and physical
- Delivery a high standard of paperwork using a computer
The successful Residential Child Care Officer will:
- Ideally have some experience of working within a residential setting or with young people with learning disabilities however not essential
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Be able to work a shift pattern that would include sleepovers
- Be able to work to a minimum of level 3 diploma standard
The home works on a rota system and staff are expected to work unsocial hours, weekends and Bank Holidays.
This role would suit an experienced Care Assistant, Support Worker or Children’s Carer.If you are an experience Residential Child Care Officer and meet the criteria above or feel you could support young people then, please apply online today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75169768