Sales Co-ordinator (Tamworth)
Instarmac is an innovative, entrepreneurial privately owned manufacturing company. We are proud to be a Times Top 100 Company and believe strongly in our Company values; Work Hard, Have Fun, Make a Difference.
We are now looking to recruit a Sales Co-ordinator for our Tamworth office.
About the role...
The main purpose of the role is to actively promote products from Instarmac brands to both our prospective and current customers. Continually striving to exceed all set targets and seek out new opportunities to up-sell and promote new product lines.
What you will be doing...
- Managing customer accounts and building rapport.
- Contacting customers via telephone to follow up on any marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Always seeking out opportunities to up-sell on related products via orders placed or through account analysis.
- Managing the Area Sales Managers diary, booking appointments with customers.
- Following up samples and quotations and converting to sales.
- Handling customer queries and complaints confidently, taking ownership of these.
- Updating customer database with amended details, adding new contacts and records.
- Prospecting new business.
- Sending pricing quotes via email to customers, as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Taking ownership of your learning and developing product knowledge to promote products with greater understanding and confidence.
What we need from you...
- Driven and naturally proactive to maximise sales.
- Accurate data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills responding to customers via telephone and computer.
- Relationship builder, enthusiastic and keen to further your understanding of your customers needs.
- Happy to adopt our Company values; Work Hard, Have Fun, Make a Difference.
A full job description is available at instarmac.co.uk
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
As a Times Top 100 Company we recruit the best and invest in our people. We offer a competitive starting salary and development opportunities. We also have an excellent benefits package which includes:
OTE Bonus (around £4,000 per annum)
Performance Profit Related Bonus (PPRP) - a discretionary bonus of around 8% of salary paid to all employees annually
Up to 29 days annual leave
5-7.5% pension contribution
Private medical cover
Free use of holiday homes in Tenerife and Padstow
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75145689