NET DEVELOPER (NET, SQL)
.NET DEVELOPER (.NET, SQL)
Salary £35k-£45k DOE, bonus
Based in Telford
bonus, flexible working and occasionally working from home, on-site parking
My client is a well- establish retail business operating in the market for c.10 years now. Due to the new client acquisition and recent growth they are looking to bring on board another .NET Developer. They are currently working across various entertainment sectors like electronics, mobile books and more.
Role - working in a team of 15 developers you will be:
* Responsible for a portfolio of in-house applications and websites. (include developing and supporting solutions)
* Delivering and ongoing improvements of the recommerce and ecommerce sites operating in the UK and US markets.
* Specifying and develop software applications.
* Ensuring consistent and professional delivery of user requirements.
* Where appropriate integrating third party systems.
* Ensuring rigorous testing regimes are conducted.
* Liaising with the Technical Websites Manager to ensure testing and implementation take place with the businesses full co-operation
* Adhere to change management controls.
This is great opportunity for mid/senior developer to come and join fast growing organisation. You will have an opportunity to work in a team but also as an individual. The development team was brought in house last year. This is great opportunity for passionate developer who is willing to learn. Other member of the team have exposure to number of different technologies like iOS, android, .net , ruby and more. They are also happy to provide training.
* 3 - 5 years of experience
* Core development skills including (but not exclusively), VB.Net, VB6, ASP3, SQL, MySQL,
* HTML5, CSS3
* Database design, Stored procedures, View, Database configuration, Data Warehousing
* other BI stacks and Ruby on Rails
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75164361