Customer Support Officer - MOrtgages
Customer Support Officer - Mortgages
£20,000 - £23,000
Solihull, Birmingham based
37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 8.30am - 5pm (one hour for lunch)
The RZ Group are working closely with a Financial Services client who are looking to recruit a Customer Support Officer in their First Mortgage Servicing team. You will become part of a team who perform administration, servicing, collections and enforcement activity for regulated first mortgage assets.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Answer inbound and make outbound calls to respond to customer requests within established timelines to maintain service level expectations and deliver quality service to customers
* Build customer relationships by actively listening and resolve queries or complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately
* Undertake proactive reviews of customer repayment plans for interest only mortgages and develop corrective strategies to ensure customers maximise their ability to repay their outstanding balance in full by the end of the mortgage term
Necessary skills include:
* Have a track record in delivering outstanding customer service
* Ability to anticipate and respond positively to changing situations
* Strong analytical ability and sound commercial approach
Qualifications and experience:
Grade C or above GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics. Knowledge of the mortgage life cycle essential. Must be CeMAP qualified or willing to work towards this.
In return my client is willing to offer a starting salary of anywhere between £20,000 - £23,000 dependent upon skills and experience.
Click apply now or if you require more information please ring for more information and ask for Stephen LynchRecruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.