Totally Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for a part time permanent Goods-In Coordinator for our client based within the Curdworth area.
You will be required to assist with receiving and checking all stock coming into the facilities and maintaining goods inward and inventory records. Other duties will include loading and unloading and general warehouse duties. The ideal candidate much be prepared to represent the company and embody first rate customer service; this can be anything from making sure the facility is well kept while ensuring all visitors get a warm and friendly welcome.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Loading and unloading containers and trucks within a strict time deadline.
- Picking, allocating and packing work.
- Checking quantity and condition of goods received.
- Complete stock checks as required.
- Store and label goods.
- Assisting Front of House with customer service, which will include ensuring the facility is well kept, visitors are treated in a first-rate manner.
- Manual handling and heavy lifting.
- Following H&S procedures.
- Respecting the importance of confidentiality.
- Implement safe working practises.
- General support to colleagues as and when required.
Knowledge & skills required…
- Experience working within a similar role is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational and IT skills
- Reliable and flexible to the needs of the business.
This is a part time role, start and finish times to be confirmed with the client. Gauranteed 20 Hrs per week.
If you feel you are suitable for the above role and able to work on a part time basis, please email your CV with cover letter to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment.
Own transport is desirable to travel to and from work but not essential.