Site and Facility Maintenance Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Site and Facility coordinator in the Burton on Trent area to work for a busy automotive company.
The job will include the following duties;
- Overall Communication of facility infrastructure and asset maintenance
- Compliance with legislation
- Coordinate of maintenance to ensure spares are purchased in a timely manner to ensure minimum down time
- Site security
- Maintain and work to ISO14001 and TSI69499
- Ensure security of maintenance stores. Issuing stock items on a daily basis or where required.
- Sourcing special items in coordination with authorised managers. Ensuring minimal down time to critical equipment.
- Monitor open purchasing orders to ensure supplies are delivered on time.
- Follows up and expedites late purchase orders
- Receives stock into maintenance stores.
- Maintain and control budgets for the facility and maintenance area.
- If procurement action is in coordination with appropriate managers, determines source of supply and prices.
- Ensure maintenance contracts are up to date and control visits.
- Contact external contracts when required
- Consult with outside suppliers
- Consult with outside suppliers to ensure site facilities are fully maintained
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure good maintenance of site facilities
You must be able to complete Key Performance Indicators for the following problem areas;
- Equipment downtime
- Maintain monthly budgets
- Improve and maintain health and safety.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics;
- Have a thorough knowledge of engineering terms, equipment and parts
- Good oral and written communication and basic mathematical and organisation skills are essential
- Have a meticulous attention to detail with computer skills sufficient to perform duties of job
- Must possess a good understanding of stores management as well as manufacturing
- Must be fully competent with SAP software
- Must be able to work alone or part of a team using their own initiative
- Proactive individual, flexible attitude towards work
- Capable of working in a pressurised environment where production down time is a key focus.
- Experienced in solving mechanical issues as well as electrical
- Sound knowledge of HSE regulations appertaining manufacturing
- Ability to support in a crisis situation
- Able to effectively communicate with team members.
You will be required to communicate daily with all employees and management as well as a equipment and component suppliers.
You will also be required to show a personal commitment to health and safety and the environment by following;
- The health and safety at work act, along with all statutory health, safety and environment regulations.
- FTS Burton facility based health, safety and environmental policy and related procedures.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75103637