We are currently looking for a Procurement Manager for a business based in Birmingham.
Key duties include:
- Ensure compliance and control with the purchasing activity
- Ensure Fleet Policy and Procedures are followed
- Administer Car fleet
- Responsible for all Insurance matters in the region
- Develop policies for expenses/fleet etc.
The ideal candidate needs to be a self-starter with a strong background in purchasing, but also the ability to handle hands on activities with operation requirements and Car fleet administration. Strong skills on negotiation and communication is a must.
- Buy all materials/ stock items for operations
- Purchase all office requirements/services
- Ensure Purchasing Policy is adhered too for example Sign off procedure
- Renegotiate contracts/ agreements
- Assist with site requirements i.e. new energy contract, site clearance etc.
- Deal with day to day operation requirements i.e. accommodation/flights/train booking
- Raise Purchase order for all purchases and pass for payment
- Deal with invoice queries with suppliers
- Deal with day to day running for fleet approx. 45 vehicles including
- Insurance Database amendments
- Service and maintenance queries
- Fuel card management/ monitoring
- Congestion charge/ M6 toll/ Dartford crossing
- Assist with P11d/ P46
- Liaise with leasing companies
- Acquiring new Fleet as per company requirements
- Assistance with insurance renewal
- Responsible for all insurance matters
- Management all Motor claims
- Management all site related claim