SEN TA - Sutton Coldfield - September
Teaching Assistant - Sutton Coldfield - Birmingham - September 2017
Academics are supporting an SEN School in Sutton Coldfield with there search for 3 Specialist Teaching Assistants. You will be supporting students with PMLD, ASD and MLD.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
- Working with students with ASD, MLD, PMLD.
- On occasions providing personal care for the students.
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with Children aged 4 - 11 Years Old.
- Can Do Attitude.
- 1 Years Experience working with Children.
- Start from September 2017
- Able to get to travel to and from Sutton Coldfield.
- Level 3 Qualified.
- Degree Educated.
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced with ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
If you would like to hear more about this SEN TA role please contant Shabnam at Academics Ltd on