Lead C# Software Engineer
Software Engineering Team Leader
Software Engineer, Embedded, Real-Time, C#, safety-critical engineering, AGILE
£48-65k - incl Bonus + Flexible Benefits to suit !
A world class and world renowned high technology product and solutions provider currently seek an experienced Software Engineer to work as a Software Team Leader, leading and delivering Software Engineering tasks within an R&D Division, creating a dynamic software engineering environment utilising a team of multi-disciplined Software Engineers (C# and real-time embedded).
Software Engineer Team Lead Responsibilities :
- Manage the resources within the Software Team, looking to continue to build and lead a highly motivated, skilled and experienced team providing design and development solutions for safety-critical software development projects.
- As well as Team leading duties , the Software Engineering Team Lead will be expected to undertake requirements analysis, architecting and design of the work as part of a core team of embedded/real-time software engineers in a dynamic development environment providing high value early lifecycle development capability for both safety-critical and safety-related software developments.
- Oversee and implement software processes - the team will use a mix of traditional and agile techniques to manage risk and ensure on-time delivery of quality software.
Software Engineering Team Lead - Skills and Experience required :
- You are already a taleneted Software Engineer with superb C# software development skills
- Knowledge of safety-critical engineering standards - from working in a relevant sector
- Experience in software engineering of real-time embedded systems
- Experience in providing technical leadership - although a desire to remain hands-on, leading by example- is a MUST !
- Demonstrable knowledge of good software development standards and practices as applicable to engineering disciplines- incl AGILE / SCRUM
- A good standard of education is preferred , however if you do not have a degree but boast safety-critical software engineering skills - then I want to talk to you !
This is a truly wonderful technical leadership opportunity to work for a genuine world leader - apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75156670