Commercial Motor Account Executive - Birmingham
A National Insurance Broker based in Birmingham are looking for an Account Executive to join their ever growing team. Specialising in Commercial Motor Insurance they provide a holistic approach to their clients understanding their requirements and tailoring a solution suited to them.
Due to growth they require an Account Executive to manage the portfolio for their Accounts and develop new Accounts in a client facing role. This indivudual will drive growth and develop strategies with provided support from senior management.
* Preparation of new business proposals, renewal information and significant mid-term contract changes in line with established processes.
* Maintaining statistics and measurement of the performance of existing business relationships;
* Develop and execute strategies to enter new client segments and markets
* Maintaining and developing strong professional Large focus on retention of clients, as well as placing multiple risks
Skill set required;
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to understand and interpret numbers and data
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate the ability to work independently and prioritise work to meet deadlines
* Well-developed relationship management skills (both internally and externally)
* Social and outgoing who will add value to the team
If you are looking to still grow within a business and gain further exposure and develop your broking skills, this well respected brokerage will supply you with the mentoring and base for this. If you are professional and easy going this is the role for you and you will be rewarded both financially and culturally.