Engineering assessor/trainer needed in Walsall!
Are you looking for a new role commencing in September? If so then we have the role for you!
Our REED Further Education branch are happy to announce that we are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Walsall area.
The college is looking for a permanent full-time Trainer assessor in Engineering.
-The College is uniquely vocational and have excellent success rates achieved by their students.
- The College has high academic standards
- Students standards of work is exceptionally high
What you will need:
- An appropriate degree or professional qualification relating Engineering
- An assessing qualification
- Successful experience of assessing Engineering
- Successful experience of teaching 14-19 year olds across all ability ranges and for those requiring additional learning support
- Proven experience of working with diverse learner profiles
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning.
- Experience of working towards and meeting deadlines.
- Effective external liaison skills and the ability to work closely with partners to ensure the effective delivery of the curriculum, including working with colleagues and students.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- The ability to be a supportive personal tutor
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like please apply now, as the college are looking to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business