This leading-edge finance company based in Birmingham are looking for a Loan Administrator to join their team.
You will be required to help case managers manage client loans through to successful completion. This will require a disciplined and organised approach to the collection and management of relevant information / documentation required to satisfy the underwriting requirements of applications.
- Enter all enquiries onto our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Prepare case submissions for case managers to source terms
- File all case documents electronically in appropriate case folders
- File all hard-copy documentation in sequenced files
- Make updates to client records on CRM system & update statuses
- Retrieve / compile client information requested by case managers
- Assist in managing client cases (loans / mortgages) through to completion.
- Email lenders and clients for case managers
- Complete lender forms for loan applications
- Do scanning of case documents
- Answer the phone, & manage messages
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally Experienced in a similar or related role
- Proactive with good level of initiative
- Strong level of attention & awareness
- Disciplined and organised with highly competent IT skills
- A clear, articulate, and confident communicator
- Confident & polite telephone manner
- highly competent with email and document management.
For the right candidate, a long-term career opportunity exists. So, if you are interested in this position, please send your CV immediately detailing salary expectations, notice period and availability for interview.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.